How the Whole Writing Process Works
Time is the most valuable thing you have that is why many students tend to order academic papers instead of spending long hours trying to fulfill the assignment. If you decided to order an essay, you will no longer waste your time: that is why we created a quick guide that will help you navigate our website and create your first essay order.
7 Steps to Your Order
FirstEssayWriter.net team is proud to have a simple process of ordering and 24/7 support in case you may need our assistance. Here is how it works:
- Press the button Order now and you will see a form appeared: put here your contact data, the type of paper, the number of pages, topic (if a specific topic is required) and the deadline. Here you can also add your comments or attach files for a writer;
- Calculate the price. The total cost of your order usually depends on all the factors mentioned in step 1. We have no hidden fees so you will know exactly how much your paper will cost;
- Make a payment. Enter your credit card or pay with PayPal account. All your data is completely safe with us as we never make unauthorized transactions. We require payment upfront but we also guarantee money back if anything goes wrong;
- Get a writer assigned. Our team will assign you a writer who is the best fit for this particular job. You will not be able to communicate with him/her directly but you can always pass your comments with the help of our support representatives;
- Get the first draft of your essay. You will receive a jpg picture with the draft of your paper so you can check if it follows your requirements and give your feedback. If everything is okay, we will send you the completed document;
- Download and print your paper. After you approve the order, we will delete it from our database to avoid plagiarism;
- Leave us your feedback. We appreciate your opinion and would be happy if you described our work on our website.
As you see, everything is pretty easy. If in the process you faced any difficulties and need our help, please contact our team via phone, chat or email and we will be happy to solve your problem.